Friday, March 27, 2009

A Small Break for Moving

Hey everyone. I'm in the middle of moving to Kansas City. I thought I would have enough time to get in an update today, but I guess not. I won't be posting Monday or Wednesday either, due to lack of internet and general crazieness. I should be back on Friday the 3rd.

Upcoming Features
I really feel bad about this, but the audio I did while interviewing Clyde Simms is ruined. I guess that's what I get for using a knock off brand. It's worked many times before, but not this time. Instead of the regular Soccer in America interview I usually do I'll open up again on Friday the 3rd with a player profile of Clyde in which I'll try and share some of the great knowledge he talked to me about.

And a Video to Hold You Over
This is good stuff.

Soccer Kidz from stoiQa on Vimeo.

No comments: