Monday, December 29, 2008

I Said I'd Be Back, and I Was Back!


SeeqPod - Playable Search

Just a reminder to everyone, I'm without regular internet access and sporadic computer use till I get back to my home. Regular Monday, Wednesday, and Friday posting will resume on January the 5th.

What have I learned about soccer over break so far? WAGS means both Wives and Girlfriends and Walgreens.

Playlist
I (with some help) put together a bitchin' playlist. Just let this puppy play and enjoy everything from Ben Folds to the GZA.

If you have a song or artist you think should be included in my updates send me and email and I'll see what I can do.

New Advantage Played Features
When I get back I'll have a side bar going down the left side of Advantage Played that lets you know the dates and times of upcoming MLS events.

No comments: